Thursday, October 9, 2008

Updates since October 2nd

This has been a pretty dull week. I didnt get to watch The Office on Thursday. Matt took me to see a movie on Saturday night, that was a lot of fun. On Sunday me,Tim, Heath, Melissa, Kayln, Keali and Daddy Ronald all went to eat ice cream at Baskin Robbins, that's one thing I love about little kids their inability to eat ice cream good. Then Monday we went to eat with some friends who were mid fight and broke up a couple of hours after the date. It's a real shame they were good together or at least I thought they were. So since Monday, life has consisted of me talking my friend through a break up, work, and school. Like I said borring.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Why do kids have to make ice cream so messy?

Jennifer said...

I don't think the office was on Thursday...it was the VP debate I think?