Friday, October 24, 2008

I am so stressed!

O I am soooooo stressed! This has been the worst 2 weeks I think I have ever had-aside from Fall 2005. I have been overly emotional, mean, I've cried myself to sleep 3 nights in a row and my brain feels like it will soon explode! Ok 1st jewelry school got cancelled because the jeweler that was teaching me got laid off-so now I have no potential career. I have no money & recently discovered that Tim and I were not eligible for poor married people grants so I have even less money since I am gonna have to pay for school. I started a big gross menstral cycle yesterday, something I havent done in over a year and a half thanks to my IUD & when I called the OBGYN about it they said I NEEED to come in. So there's more money I dont have!Stressed

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I am so sorry about jewelry school! That is horrible. Please let me know what's going on with your health.