Monday, January 12, 2009

Man, I'm not good at this...

I am the world's worst blogger. Now that we're back in school it should be easier now that I can use computers that I dont have to beat into submission, so maybe I'll do better. Lots of cool stuff happened durring the break 1.) I had my boob tumor removed 2.) I slept for like 2 weeks straight from all the pain meds they put me on 3.) I found out that I am cancer-less for sure 4.) I am reconnecting with my childhood friend Brianne and her new husband,Tice 5.)I helped my friends Hillary and Clabe paint their kitchen 6.) Kayln came over to my house and we watched Sleeping Beauty and ate cereal 7.) I played with dogs 8.) I went to the theatre and watched a couple movies here and there.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

No...I would say worst blogger is Debi. She hasn't posted in over a year!