Saturday, September 6, 2008

Yesterday

Yesterday Melissa and I went car shopping. We found her a 2008 Yaris 4 door sedan, it was really nice, fuel efficicient, spacious, and it was this really great color to called Bayou Blue. I love the Yaris I want one too, but I want the Liftback instead of the sedan. Anyways yesterday I went car shopping with Melissa, we had a really good time and then we got $.99 Banana Split Juniors at Sonic which just makes everyday perfect. I still cant believe I had never had a Banana Split till my 2nd year of college, how many Banana Splits could I have been enjoying from birth to the age of 20? I have missed so much.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I can't believe you never had a banana split until your second year of college. Please don't let Micah and Emily go that long!
I am still a little sad that my Yaris was a standard.