Thursday, September 4, 2008

From May - Sept 4.2008 [Thursday]

June: 1.) Worked 2.)Went to Nauvoo/Carthage for 3 days 17th-20th, had an amazing time 3.) met Heath and Melissa at an Athletic Training Convention in St. Louis on the way home from Nauvoo ate dinner went home 4.) Went to Tim's family reunion had a blast as always with the Lamb clan 5.) Worked


July: 1.) Worked 2.) Was reunited with childhood friend Brianne Martin now known as Brianne Umburger 3.) Celebrate Daddy Ronald's B-day 4.)Hung out with my sisters Emily and Micah 5.) Saw The Dark Knight 4 times with Tim 6.)Read Mitch Albom's The Five People You Meet in Heaven




August: 1.) Read the entire Twilight Series! Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse,and Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyers 2.) Started a sculpture project involving the distruction of my back brace that I am very excited about 3.)Started School 4.) Changed my major 5.) Went to an Art Gallery opening with my mom that features Gayle Pendergrass and John Salvest (ASU Faculty) I love Jay's Sculptures. 5.) Read The Host by Stephenie Meyers 6.) Had movie and dinner dates with friends Hilary and Clabe 7.) got sick 8.) got better...................



No comments: