Monday, May 26, 2008

OK I was thinking that I was going to start getting good at this whole daily blog posting thing but obviously not.
Alot has gone on since the 7th.
1.) I did another day on the art bus & again the kindergartners were unquestionably the best of all the kids. 2.) my dad was admitted to the hospital cause he thought he was having a heart attack, he didn't, but they still don't know what's wrong with him. 3.) I decided that I am not taking summer classes. 4.) We went to visit my parents on mother's day and Juno pooped behind my dad's chair,which personally I thought was pretty funny. 5.) Tim and I found a couple to go on double dates with (their names are Claiborne& Hilary) and we went to see Speed Racer together. 6.) We bought new bedding and decided to paint the walls in our room green, but I don't know when we'll get around to that. 7.) I "mowed" the lawn, got the mower stuck in a mud puddle, got stung by a bee, and fell in my ditch while stumbling down to Tim's parents so that his momma could fix my bee sting. This all happened in a span of 5 or so minutes. Honestly I'm not very good at mowing the lawn but I had alot of fun trying. 8.) Tim and I laid out in the backyard and I thought I covered him up in sunscreen (SPF 30) But apparently I missed some spots he looked like he had a raccoon mask and I missed half of a leg and his sides. Those parts were RED the rest didn't even tan. SPF 30 works but only if you put it on, all over. After I unintentionally burnt Tim we played in the kiddie pool with baby Luke and Klarice and while running and screaming and trying to splash Tim, I accidentally punched him in the eye. It wasn't a great day for poor Timmy.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

I can just picture you getting stung while mowing, then falling into a ditch! Are you okay now?

Shannon said...

I thought I was going to die! I forgot how much bee stings do not feel good at all,but yeah I'm fine and I will live to mow another day!!!!