Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Catching up....Again: Sept 12- September 30. 2008

Life has almost been too boring to write in this blog plus I've been really busy.........
1.) I've been working on sculpture projects, (pictures of which I will post on Thursday, after my critique)
2.) I've been doing the whole jewelry school thing,(which may end soon since Zales/Gordons believe that it is more financially viable to lay off all the jewelers and out source repairs to the jokers who fix Wal-Mart's Jewelry, so Doug was let go and has a new job in Stutgart,but he still wants to live in Jonesboro so maybe he will still teach me)
3.) I've been busy watching The Office: Season 4 and for anyone who didnt catch the 1st episode of Season 5 my #1 favorite TV couple got engaged!!!!!!

My #2 & #3 Tv couples however are having some serious termoil!



Dwangela or Angady? I cannot see this going well.





1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Don't you just feel aweful for Andy? I do prefer the Dwangela relationship though. And...I LOVE JIM!!! And Pam too, but mostly Jim!

What's in relish???