Monday, May 5, 2008

From February- May 5.2008 [Monday]

Alot has gone on since I started and abandoned this poor blog site.
February:
1.) Tim turned 22. 2.) We went to our first NBA Basketball Game. 3.) I was chosen as a featured artist in the 2008 Juried Student Exhibition. 4.) I stopped working at Gordon's full time.
March: In March I started keeping a journal so it will be alot easier to remember what happened in March. 1.) I got to help my Grandma Deon whose hose was destroyed by tornadoes move into a new duplex w/ mom and her husband Jack. 2.) I spent a week with my Papa and Grandma Nancy in Pea Ridge. Also while in Pea Ridge got to spend a little time with my Great Grandparents and decided that I want to live in Pea Ridge in a house that my Great Grandpa Russell (age 93) built in the forties when my Papa was a kid. It's not a realistic dream, but it's really beautiful there. 3.) We Spent a day in Eureka Springs. 4.) One of my mom's friend's son died of a cancer in his brain, I was very sad, he was seven,his name was Ryan and he loved Shrek. 4.) Kayln and Keali came and we hunted Easter eggs I helped Keali with her basket so all she would have to do is put the egg in, but when she would try she would always throw them at my feet or my shins it was really cute.
April: 1.) I got a new puppy her named is Juno, she was eight weeks old when we got her she's black Devin & Holly gave her to me and said that she is 1/2 wiener dog,but the other 1/2 is a mystery + Flip Flop really likes her. 2.) Juno also had a hernia so she had surgery about 3 days after we got her. 3.) We (me, Tim, & Matt) went to Texas they went to play basket ball for their inter murals team and I guess I was just along for the ride. We spent three days with Richie & Debi. The first night we were there they took us to Medieval Times, it was awesome, I had a really great time. 4.) On the way back from Texas we took Heath, Melissa, Kayln,and Keali to Red Lobster in Little Rock, but this older gentlemen who had commented on how cute the girls were paid for our meals.
May: 1.) Finals started. 2.) I built a sculpture called the Hilary Tree and I showed it with 10 other pieces of artwork at Paragould's Art and Stroll Show. I started working more at Gordon's again. So that's the sum up I think I'll try to write more regular from now on.

No comments: